10 years of Instagram has been completed and a special feature has been given on this occasion. Under this feature, you can change the icon of the Instagram app in your phone.
This is a hidden feature and by activating it, you can set different Instagram designs from 2010 till now. For example, in 2010, the logo of the pre-launch app has also been given the option.
Follow these steps to change Instagram’s app icon on your phone
- Open the Instagram app and tap on your profile icon.
- Tap the Hamburger icon (three lines) in the top right corner. Tap here.
- If there is an iPhone, it will pop up from the bottom, where you tap on Settings.
- If Android is there, tap the settings in the bottom right.
- Now coming to the settings, you have to long press the screen and drag it towards the bottom. Drag completion, to the bottom.
- As soon as you drag, you will see emoji above and screen glitters.
- Now you will see many different icons from which you can select one.
These icons include classic and pre launch icons. Apart from this, options for Dark, Light, Gold, Pride, Sunlight, Sunrise, Aurora, Very Dark and Twilight icons will be available.
After changing the icon, you will be able to see the new icon of Instagram in your phone. After changing the icon in Android, you will be asked to place it on this screen.
Let me tell you that this feature is probably for some time. Because such hidden Ester Eggs are sometimes enabled on special occasions and then later the company can disable it.