Jabra has launched ‘Elite 45h on Ear’ headphones in India. These headphones have a battery life of 50 hours. It works on Mysound technology, which gives everyone an optimized and personalized sound output based on their preferences. It also supports voice assistants, including Google Assistant and Siri.
Price and availability
The ‘Elite 45h on Year’ is priced at Rs 9,999. A single copper black color variant of the headphones has been launched. Customers can purchase it from Amazon from August 6th. These headphones will compete with the Sony WH-CH710N and Sennheiser HD350BT headphones.
Basic features and specifications of ‘Elite 45h on Ear’ headphones
- A special feature of this headphone is its built-in battery pack, which gives 50 hours of music playback or 40 hours of talk time when fully charged. It has a USB Type-C port to charge the battery. The company claims that it gives a backup of 10 hours on a 15 minute charge. It also supports fast charging.
- These headphones come with 40mm drivers, which have a frequency response range from 20Hz to 20kHz in music mode. Its range in speaker mode is from 100Hz to 8kHz.
- It also has noise cancellation technology. The headphones come with 2 microphones.
- It offers one-touch access to voice assistants, including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri.
- It has Bluetooth v5.0 for connectivity. Other Bluetooth profiles support HSP v1.2, HFP v1.7, A2DB v1.3, AVRCP v1.6 and SSP v1.2.
- It also has a multi connect option to connect the headphones together with 2 devices.
- These headphones weigh 160 grams. In a single fold design it can be easily kept in a bag.