Samsung will launch multiple devices at the ‘Galaxy Unpack 2020’ event on August 5th. The company is also going to launch ‘Galaxy Note 20 Ultra’ 5G smartphone at the event. According to previous leaks and renders, the phone will be launched in Mystic Bronze and Black color variants. According to a tweet by tech tipster Ishaan Agarwal, a mystic white color variant of ‘Galaxy Note 20 Ultra’ will also be launched. This smartphone will also have S Pen support.
Specification of ‘Galaxy Note 20 Ultra’
- According to media reports and leaks, the phone will have a curved display and S Pen support.
- The phone comes with a 6.9 inch full HD + display.
- A refresh rate of 120Hz can be found in the display. This means that the display of the mobile can be refreshed 120 times in 1 second.
- The phone can be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor and One UI with Android 10 operating system.
- The phone’s triple rear camera setup comes with a 108MP primary rear camera.
- A 5000mAh battery supporting 25 watts fast charging is available.
- The price of the phone can be around Rs 78,000.
Source: Click Hear